It is important that everyone who rides at Dirt Farm takes note of and complies with the following Health and Safety advice:
- The trails are graded according to their skill level, read the trail gradings carefully before riding and ensure that you select the appropriate trails based on your riding ability. We recommend that you start on the blue trails.
- Ride slowly to start with and get to know the trails and obstacles. Never jump blind.
- The Pro line is designed for professional riders or equivalent level riders, if you cannot ride the trail as it is intended to be ridden then it is vital that you do not attempt it for the safety of yourselves and your fellow riders.
- We strongly advise that anyone under 16 should be accompanied by a competent and responsible adult rider. All under 16’s must have a waiver signed by a parent/guardian before riding.
- You must ALWAYS wear a helmet. We strongly advise that you wear a full faced helmet, gloves, eye protection and body armour (including a neck brace).
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your bike is properly maintained and safe to use.
- Make sure that you read and adhere to all advice signs and safety briefings while using the trails.
- You must be aware of pedestrians where the track crosses the footpaths.
- On occasions trails may have to be closed for routine maintenance work or because of adverse weather conditions. If the trails are taped off you must not ride the tracks.
- Ensure that you follow instructions when using the gateway system to load onto the trailers.
- Ensure that you remain seated in the seating area on the trailers. The tractor will not depart until the driver is happy that everyone has been seated safely. All U16s must be seated in the cage.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your bike has been correctly loaded onto the trailer. If your bike is damaged on the uplift we do not take responsibility for any damage which may occur.
- All vehicles are parked at the owner’s risk.
- Dirt Farm will take no responsibility for any items left unattended on the uplift and would strongly advise against bringing any valuables with you.
- No smoking or vaping is permitted whilst on the uplift trailers.
- No Persons are allowed to ride the trails whilst under the influence of Alcohol or Drugs.
Please note what you do on the way down the trails is solely up to you – Mountain biking is an extreme sport and you are responsible for your own safety. Dirt Farm will not accept any responsibility for any injury to any persons or damage to any bike at any time whilst using the trails. Refunds will not be given as a result of damage to a bike or personal injury.
Please ensure that you have read the code of conduct and agree to abide by the Dirt Farm rules and understand that failure to do so will result in removal from the premises. We reserve the right to ask any participants to leave if we consider their conduct and behavior to be inappropriate.